Wednesday 10 June 2020

Those who read my posts

Those who read my posts

Those who read my posts!
They must consider themselves very lucky!
My posts are the gist of all scriptures!
Majority of people can't think about these!

I use to share!
Out of which, many things!
You may be knowing first time!
And many things!
You may be wondering!
But consider them true!
Whatever I share!
I share the truth of life!
Most of them are based!
On my experience!
Not theoretical!
Since the Spirituality is a
Practical subject, not theoretical!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B81RuMGpFRF/?igshid=14utntyxsab2
By reading and following my posts!
Unlucky person can be lucky!
Lucky can become very lucky!
Very lucky can become most lucky!

But actually these are not mine!
Since nothing is mine!
Wisdom is not mine!
Intellect is not mine!
Mind is not mine!
Body is not mine!
Every thing belongs to Almighty!
Hence credit goes to Almighty!
Never to me!

But no thought is new!
Every thing is just repetition!
In this infinite tradition of time!
Shared by many sages so far!

But they are most lucky! 
Who follow and share my posts! 
Since they are not my posts! 
Since they are the words of Almighty! 
And those who share them! 
They really want goodness on this earth! 
http://www.facebook.com/therravindrakumar
You yourself are the best judge! 
How many posts have you shared? 
Have you shared the posts of today? 
Ask yourself and decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment