Wednesday 10 June 2020

* Passion*

* Passion* 
A thought to ponder on - What drives us ? What is that emotion  that is a result of intense enthusiasm that flows from within? It's Passion. "Passion is Energy"  When one is "passionate" about something, they are simply driven by that desire that arises from deep within. If one can focus on what it is that excites them, then it means it's their passion. Passion allows for creativity to flow, which is divinely inspired. This can be achieved in absolutely stillness. When focused upon and followed, it can become a purpose. One must put passion into every task they do, for that becomes their purpose in that present moment.
Affirm : I am living a life of passion and purpose.
Gratitude : I am grateful to recognise and be devoted to my soul's passion and purpose. 
* I drop and dissolve all those blocks that steer me away from my passions. 
Blessings to one and all to live a   passionate life, adding joy to each task done in each moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment