Wednesday 10 June 2020

Love❤

Love❤

"Love is the secret of Life "
Love can bring out magic in your mind, and it can bring out magic in anyone with whom you come in contact. Why cannot we love people more, show our love, help more , give more ?
Say to yourself again and again , I will try to be in love," When you love life you are able to say , "This is my happy day."
https://www.facebook.com/therravindrakumar
If you want magic to come, just throw away your old attitudes and beliefs. Love is an all important law of magic. See no difference between ant and angel. Between white and black people. We all are one.
You should meditate on love. Pure love for self and others.
With love life is very sweet on this earth ,you feel joyful and free. Love is the best state of heart in the world. And that will bring magic in your mind. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gTRtVJOql/?igshid=1g2801ok4igia
Affirm: I love myself deeply and completely.  I am a fountain of Love .Love makes me Blissful, Beautiful, and joyful.

Gratitude: Thank you God for deep down, in the well of my heart, I am filled with your love. I now rejoice in that love.

Blessings: I Bless myself to soak myself in pure Divine Love.
STAY SAFE STAY INSIDE  OF HEART 
#therravindrakumar  #belief 
#savefromcorona  #mindpower #knowInnerMap #Anxiety #

No comments:

Post a Comment