Wednesday 10 June 2020

Affirmations for protection against Corona virus

Affirmations for protection against Corona virus

✅ I have a clear nose, clear throat and clear chest.
✅ I have a strong IMMUNE SYSTEM.
✅ I am fit fine and healthy.
✅ My immune system is very POWERFUL. 
✅ I have a strong resistance power.
✅ It protects my body and keeps me in perfect health. 
✅ Knowing that my immune system responds to my every thought, I choose HEALTHY THINKING . 
✅ I think only loving, positive and creative thoughts that enhance and support my immune system. 
✅ I LOVE and APPRECIATE my fortifying immune system.
✅ l Love and APPROVE of myself.
✅ l am truly BLESSED.
✅ My ENERGY can only do good to me.
✅ l am Truly BLESSED.
http://www.facebook.com/therravindrakumar
Affirmations are auto suggestions we give to ourselves. Keep repeating these sentences after waking up and before going to bed. Take a print of this for all your family members.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B81RuMGpFRF/?igshid=14utntyxsab2
In gratitude and abundance... Takecare of you and your family 🙏🏼🙂
#therravindrakumar 
#simplelife
#savefromcarona

No comments:

Post a Comment